Bon chat, bon rat: Good cat, good rat!
So, what does that mean? It's about getting even, of all things! Some people spend their whole lives seeking revenge. But what's the point of that, wasting one's life being mad at someone else, and actively plotting how to make them suffer, but it is you that is suffering! They are probably not even thinking of you, while you seethe and simmer! It's all about forgiving--Hear me out! It's forgiving so that you can go on to live a better life. It's about letting go and moving on.
You might think that by my saying that, I have not ever been in a situation such as this, but I have. I've even started writing my autobiography, which will have one person upset, someone whom I used to look up to--He's got a secret that I have just told in writing. This secret is almost as old as I am! It has been a long time. Why would I reveal it now? Because I'm spilling the beans, good or bad! It's about letting go!
Yeah, I'm free, free-falling! (Thank you, Tom Petty!)
No comments:
Post a Comment